1. Porridge doesn’t have to be traditional Oats, Try Quinoa or Buckwheat Flakes, they can be lighter and more filling with a higher protein content. I like to add almond milk, grated apple, flaked almonds and cinnamon.
2. Whole wheat or Buckwheat seeded roll with Avocado topped variations, here with apple and mint! But I also like it with a sprinkle of Bee Pollen, Tabasco, almond slithers, egg and poppy seeds. Don’t overdo portions sizes it’s tempting but less is more before you move lots, I’ve learnt the hard way.
3. Steel cut oats, white chia and pomegranate seeds with coconut milk or organic soy, a dash of raw honey or maple syrup. This is rich and creamy so you don’t need much.
4. Buckwheat Pancakes serve with banana, mango and coconut yogurt for inspiration!
5. Mulch – mix diced fresh fruit, quinoa or steel cut oats, organic Greek or coconut yogurt, mulch it altogether. Fast Bircher Muesli.
6. Nut seed bread with all fruit raspberry jam or Chia jam.
7. Scrambled Eggs – slicel Of rye optional
8. Nuts & seeds with a smidge of dried or fresh fruit. Don’t over do the sugars.
9. Oatcakes with nut or seed butter
10. Blender Muffins – find yourself a recipe on google, these are 5minutes to throw into one pot and 10min in the oven. Protein rich and delish. Search for Paleo ones. I love this one
11. Caramel smoothie – Banana, medjool dates, almond milk, almond butter, unflavoured protein powder smoothie. You will not believe how good this tastes ‘caramel’ in a cup.
12. Chocolate chia smoothie – Chocolate, chia smoothie made with almond milk, protein powder, raw cacao, chia seeds, medjool dates and banana.
Back to blog
Sign up here to join my mail list and to follow my blog, I send seasonal newsletters and occasional offers to keep you up-to-date without hounding you!