1. Learn how to breathe into your diaphragm and belly using the whole of your lungs.
2. To teach you how to stop, notice and deepen you’re breathing when your heart and thoughts start racing.
3. How to sit with some moderate discomfort and just allow it to pass without trying to fix it or change it.
4. To learn how to notice what your feeling in your body and become more accustomed to its language – grumbles, niggles and celebrations.
5. To notice mild complaints before they become major ones.
6. To accept our body and it’s limitations without judgment.
7. To look to challenge those limitations with growth and adventure.
8. To recognise the miraculous machine that our bodies are.
9. To do simple movements that release tension from our hips, necks and shoulders.
10. To stand and walk with a natural and beneficial alignment for the spine.
11. To moderately increase our heart rate for cardiovascular benefit
12. To learn how to drop our shoulders away from our ears, lift our gaze and lift our chest bone – shifting our mood state, (our physiology has a direct correlation to our thoughts and feelings).
13. To commit and take time to do something for ourselves even if were not accustomed to it and don’t prioritise it.
14. To make more positive and productive choices and forgive ourselves when we make rubbish ones.
15. To allow all our feelings to come up without suppressing them and judging them as positive, negative good or bad.
16. To sit and observe the quiet chatter of our minds.
17. To sit and observe the loud noise of our minds with compassion and observation. Because we have learnt to be with and experience the quiet and the noise of our minds to then act and speak from a place that is calm, considered and focused.
18. To accept we won’t always be calm considered and focused and
that that’s ok!
19. To be grateful.
20. To wobble and carry on.
21. To fall and get up.
22. That comparison really is the thief of joy.
23. That exercise can be fun and gentle and isn’t hard or gruelling.
24. That each of us is unique and perfect in our imperfection.
25. That our worth is not derived of whether we are good or bad or have behaved acceptably or succeeded sufficiently but simply that we have incontestable self worth in the miracle that is being born human and a part of this world and earth.
26. To embrace our feminine, masculine natures and our creativity.
27. To accept our limitations and graciously the limitations of others.
28. To be playful,
29. To be in the moment noticing when were not present and then getting back to the the moment where the magic really happens.
30. Sense of deep connection to all livings things – interconnectedness.
ART | INTERIORS | WELLBEING
See the menu for more info.
Sign up below to join my mail list!